• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M1C Mount and Reproduction Scopes

18   0
Reaction score
Hello friends! I broke the bank and pulled the trigger on a M1C … this one has been on my wishlist for some time and I’m happy to finally check the box. The rifle came with the lower receiver mount. I am in search of an upper mount and scope … this is where you all come in.

I contacted Griffin and Howe and they tell me an alloy reproduction mount is available … I will probably go this route as correct mounts are selling for almost as much as the cost of a rifle. Does anyone happen to have a reproduction mount sitting on their workbench?

Scope … M82 scopes are values are near the rifle value. Not in the cards for me … Anyone have a reproduction M82 or Kollmorgen they would like to trade/sell?

Suggestions are always welcome! :thumb:

While it won't be the actual Kollmorgen MC1 scope (worth way more than you paid for the rifle), actual (not repro) Kollmorgen Bear Cub scopes are regularly found on ebay for $300 or so. It's the same scope, but has capped adjustments instead of the exposed setup the Marines used. If I had an M1C (very much on my list), this would very much be the route I go.

Back
Top Bottom