Machine Gun Shoot planned for 11/23

Mmmm...I still have fond memories...alack and alas, no pics/vids to prove it!

I was on the far left in front of the cars. The guy w/all the guns cooling on the grass...wearing the ODT t-shirt.

The good news is that I found the parts I need to fix my SVT-40 after the extractor blew out.

Barton , A lot of me in your video .

Nice! Which one are you?

Mmmm...I still have fond memories...alack and alas, no pics/vids to prove it!

I was on the far left in front of the cars. The guy w/all the guns cooling on the grass...wearing the ODT t-shirt.

The good news is that I found the parts I need to fix my SVT-40 after the extractor blew out.
I have a video or two of you blasting and your buddy shooting the 50cal and blowing the tarp up in the face of the guy laying next to him haha. That was funny. I'll post them if you want. Didn't know if I should post a lot of strangers online without permission. Even though I kind of already did with the other vid.

I had on the red ODT shirt. Only spectating that day. I don't have the cool toys.

Nice! Which one are you?

I have a video or two of you blasting and your buddy shooting the 50cal and blowing the tarp up in the face of the guy laying next to him haha. That was funny. I'll post them if you want. Didn't know if I should post a lot of strangers online without permission. Even though I kind of already did with the other vid.

I had on the red ODT shirt. Only spectating that day. I don't have the cool toys.

I didn't see any other ODT t-shirts otherwise I would have introduced myself.

Yes, please, post away!

Man, that was a fun day!

Back
Top Bottom