• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Magpul news

Check out this post some their facebook page, made me lol.

" Im debating heading back to Afghanistan with the sole purpose of finding the PMAG I accidentally dumped in a river .... Given the current circumstances that's one of the few ways to get one
13 hours ago · Like"

I will gladly ship someone in Colorado 10 of my slightly used well cared for GI 30 round mags today for a certificate from Magpul to replace them with P Mags when they catch up. LOL seriously though... Mag exchange program???

I will gladly ship someone in Colorado 10 of my slightly used well cared for GI 30 round mags today for a certificate from Magpul to replace them with P Mags when they catch up. LOL seriously though... Mag exchange program???

You touched on something of extreme importance, Americans helping Americans in time of need.

Colorado with a Democrat ruled house and senate is set up for failure to support individual rights and the second amendment. If Magpul will secure and replace my magazines I will willingly provide them to an American in Colorado as well.

Someone needs to contact Magpul and work out the details. They are a forward thinking group. Who knows someone?

Magpul should leave....

And every single manufacturer should get the **** out of the northeast! All those states suck!!

-Maybe some of them will come to GA. We sure could use the boost!
NH and VT have fantastic gun laws.

Back
Top Bottom