• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Magpul PMAG update

Lazarus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
I've been keeping tabs on Magpul Industries and the PMAG whole fiasco and I have to admit that Magpul has earned a customer for life. They are literally doing everything they can to put out magazines and they are putting out a ton. They aren't doing this because they are making tons of money on markup and taking advantage of the panic, they are doing this to get prices back to normal for US, not them. They aren't going to raise the prices even though they could can get it easily.

I laugh at those people paying high prices for magazines that will be sold at the normal price pretty soon. A lot of online retailers are accepting backorders with estimated times. If everyone would realize that they will be able to get mags the prices would drop to normal.

Yep, I ordered 10 of them for $100 with free shipping a couple of hours ago. I don't know when I will see them, but I am not overly concerned about it.

I just ordered some from Brownells, 10 for $125, check the web for free shipping coupon....my wife searched it up and found on that worked. Saved the $13 shipping.

SHHHHHH we are all supossed to go to the gun show this week end and sell them to the panic buyers foe $50 a piece. lol
I hope the same thing happens with the Ruger bx-25s . Cabelas said they wre for sure getting more.

Back
Top Bottom