• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Major league soccer to come back to ATL?

Did the Lingerie Football team ever come about? I was going to attend one for the uniform malfunctions but I never saw any adds for it at Gwinnett Arena

Soccer in Atlanta = WNBA in Atlanta......NO ONE CARES !

LOL!!!! I went to a Championship game at the Silverbacks Arena last year.... There was barely standing room there was so many people there..... Either way, Atlanta seems to get teams... lets see how long they stay.....

Soccer in Atlanta = WNBA in Atlanta......NO ONE CARES !

That's funny because the Mexico vs Nigeria game a few weeks ago at the Dome set a new record for highest attendance EVER. And that was just a meaningless friendly. lol

LOL!!!! I went to a Championship game at the Silverbacks Arena last year.... There was barely standing room there was so many people there..... Either way, Atlanta seems to get teams... lets see how long they stay.....

Silverbacks are not MLS. They are like the Gwinnett Braves.

That's funny because the Mexico vs Nigeria game a few weeks ago at the Dome set a new record for highest attendance EVER. And that was just a meaningless friendly. lol
That's one game......time will tell how much support a team will get throughout a season,not to mention season ticket purchases.

Back
Top Bottom