• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Makes me proud of my heritage........

Aye, 'tis true, I'll play me pipes, 'tis me 'eretitage , fer I be a Scottish Laird !
I'll be no Thane 't any bloody Lowlander !

An' they try 't deny me rights, I'll take out me Claymore Sword and Slash their pencil necks !

Yea, ye heard me Lads and Lasses !

kinda makes you PROUD to be Native American!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ya know, no uni-cycles and no bag pipes.........lol

Well dang it all ! You MUST BE SOBER to ride a unicycle ! I can't do it !

And as fer the Pipes, this takes very special skill, and a general hatred of mankind.
If I COULD PLAY the pipes I would do so in every public Place !

That is, by the way, very hard work. You must pump the air bag, er bladder, AND know which holes to cover on the pipes and when, and ye should know that 'twould be bad fer ye, shouldst thee run into a Robert The Bruce Reincarnation !

Hey, c'mon give him some credit ! How many of you can ride a unicycle ? How many can play the pipes ?
Just as I thought. Exactly Zero on both tallies. And then to defy all sanity, he does it on Ice !

Yes, we could develop a case that All Scotsmen Are insane, But G. Damn I love 'em !
Hey, another thought ! While we won't even go into Galliopoli ...
Read "True History" about their exploits in WWI and WWII. Trust me, you will never besmirch a Scot again !
'pon ye peril me lad !

Well dang it all ! You MUST BE SOBER to ride a unicycle ! I can't do it !

And as fer the Pipes, this takes very special skill, and a general hatred of mankind.
If I COULD PLAY the pipes I would do so in every public Place !

That is, by the way, very hard work. You must pump the air bag, er bladder, AND know which holes to cover on the pipes and when, and ye should know that 'twould be bad fer ye, shouldst thee run into a Robert The Bruce Reincarnation !

Hey, c'mon give him some credit ! How many of you can ride a unicycle ? How many can play the pipes ?
Just as I thought. Exactly Zero on both tallies. And then to defy all sanity, he does it on Ice !

Yes, we could develop a case that All Scotsmen Are insane, But G. Damn I love 'em !
Hey, another thought ! While we won't even go into Galliopoli ...
Read "True History" about their exploits in WWI and WWII. Trust me, you will never besmirch a Scot again !
'pon ye peril me lad !

I owe you a beer and a shot!:cool:

I owe you a beer and a shot!:cool:

Nay lad, ye owe me nothing. But I will thank ye for the kind remark.

y' see me ancestors were Scots as well, yea there were an Irishman in the woodpile as well, and those damn Krauts !
'twas e'en rumored some o' me ancestors dids't take up Native Americans as brides, one on each side o' me family.

I been t' Cairns, Brisbane and Sydney, but ye were well hidden an' I dinna meet ye then. Leave us just say yer mates treated me quite well, as many I met were WWII vets and they smiled upon us Yanks whilst 'atin' the Brit Bastards (Their words).

Back
Top Bottom