• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mammogram?? ME??

tws3b

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
Had to get a mammogram this week. I've had a sore spot on my left breast for a couple months. My mother and sister had breast cancer so the doctor thought it would be a good idea. Even though I'm NOT Female. That's right Male". Mammogram showed no problem. Doc said it is just what happens when you get old as dirt.
Did you know more men die of breast cancer every year than with aids. Yep, but you don't hear much about men with breast cancer. It's not politically correct for a man to have breast cancer so it just kind of goes unnoticed by beloved politicians and gov. No votes in it.
Anyway, I'll just keep on shooting.

Don't feel bad I had to get one as well and I'm 50ish. Turns out I just had an infection. But who knew right? The VA is extremely thorough about tests for anything and everything. At least with me anyways.

Glad you're Ok man.

GOD Bless.

Had to get a mammogram this week. I've had a sore spot on my left breast for a couple months. My mother and sister had breast cancer so the doctor thought it would be a good idea. Even though I'm NOT Female. That's right Male". Mammogram showed no problem. Doc said it is just what happens when you get old as dirt.
Did you know more men die of breast cancer every year than with aids. Yep, but you don't hear much about men with breast cancer. It's not politically correct for a man to have breast cancer so it just kind of goes unnoticed by beloved politicians and gov. No votes in it.
Anyway, I'll just keep on shooting.
Like you say, no votes to sway. They just don't give a damn about straight white men as a whole, and we aren't really looking for anything either.

Back
Top Bottom