• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Kudos to our ODT resident sponsor dentist, Dr Smile, aka Dr Chris, aka Georgia Dental Medicine.

Lionheart

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
En vino veritas
210   0
Reaction score
I’m 67 years old and I have seen lots of different doctors and dentists in my life.
Never I have been treated better, more professionally and or more kindly than with Dr Chris.
Not only did he work me in his busy schedule on 2 days notice…
1)he prescribed the antibiotics I needed in advance of the visit.
2) then he got me in 2 days later.
3) At his office he quickly determined what I needed that day, got it done in an hour and numbed my tooth so well I never felt pain.
4) he kept me informed on the progress of the procedure and told me when we got to ”third base” lol.
5) State of the art diagnostic equipment, digital X-rays, etc...polite, professional and kind…and all his staff are the same.
If you are like me and have put off dental work for years…this is the man for you to call.
He was an answer to prayer for me, my hero now lol.
Thanks, Doc.
Oh…and don’t know if it’s ok to advertise this…but he was willing to work with me on the financial part and even accepted some trade stuff!
BEST DAMN DENTIST I HAVE EVER SEEN. PERIOD.

You can say it. I believe drsmile drsmile has an advertisement that pops up on here that says he will trade dental work for firearms and the like. I've heard nothing but good things. Might have to add one more patient to his roster.

Too bad it would be a HIPAA violation for him to tell us all who all has bad breath on ODT 😂

Back
Top Bottom