• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Man that .357 sigs got a POP!

the bottle necked pistol rounds does squeeze out the maximum velocity so yup they are loud whether it be a 7.62x25 or 357 sig
they are designed as mini rifle rounds

You are right about that. I buy that Remington target ammo for mine but it's still quite a price. Glock 32 is probably my favorite.
Target Sports has Speer Lawman target ammo for $14.49 for 50 and Speer Golddot for $19.99. Free shipping on 10 boxes if I'm not mistaken,
AMMOHANDGUN AMMO357 SIG AMMO → Speer Lawman 357 SIG Ammo 125 Grain Total Metal Jacket

357 sig goes like a scalded dog. If you have a 21 you can get a 400 corbon barrel for it, kinda like the 357 sigs big brother!

I like some 357 Sig myself. Costs the same to shoot as 9mm within 1cent if you can get free brass and roll your own.
Ya just gotta make sure you use 357 sig bullets and not 355 9mm. It's tough to get a good enough crimp on the 9mm fmjs to keep them from moving into the case on recoil

Ya just gotta make sure you use 357 sig bullets and not 355 9mm. It's tough to get a good enough crimp on the 9mm fmjs to keep them from moving into the case on recoil

Bull****, the projectiles are the same diameter. Nosler clearly states that their 9mm bullets are suitable for both 9mm and 357 Sig. Once again you have no idea what you are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom