• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Man that .357 sigs got a POP!

Bull****, the projectiles are the same diameter. Nosler clearly states that their 9mm bullets are suitable for both 9mm and 357 Sig. Once again you have no idea what you are talking about.
Wow man! I've had issues with the .355 fmj's that didn't have enough meat for a good crimp, where the truncated .357 sig bullets (Speer I believe) had an elongated flat area toward the base for a better crimp.

Just trying to pass along some hard learned tips.

You may have had issues using some 115's or other small bullets not ideal to the round. The 357 sig round was designed as a 124/125 weight barn burner. The bullets are the same diameter as 9mm bullets. I have never had a problem.

I've loaded 90 grain .380acp bullets in to 357 Sig with no issues. 1710fps. Just have to crimp well and keep the seating depth short of the curve/ogive/whatever.

The Lee factory crimp die has always served me well in short neck cases, but generally I perfer to taper crimp into a cannalure. I have found taper crimps to work especially well with plated bullets! Did you shoot any of those 90's at longer distances?

I have the .357 Sig's Daddy...:thumb:

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ion-barrel-2-port-for-glock-g29-ammo.1467593/

9x25mm Dillion is a 10mm casing necked down with a 9mm bullet. 2000 FPS and up

9255.jpg

The Lee factory crimp die has always served me well in short neck cases, but generally I perfer to taper crimp into a cannalure. I have found taper crimps to work especially well with plated bullets! Did you shoot any of those 90's at longer distances?

At 90 yards I was aiming at the center of a paper plate and they were hitting at point of aim.

Back
Top Bottom