• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

manned up yesterday

GA-Silver

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
85   0
Reaction score
Yesterday, I dropped the hammer and re-joined the NRA. I was a member throughout the 90's during clinton's term, but let my membership lapse during the gun friendly Bush years. Brothers, you might not always agree with the NRA on gun issues, but they are the biggest boys on the block in regards to the gun lobby in DC. I urge all of you fellow brother and sister ODTers to at least join up for one year. This will pump in much needed $ to help defeat obama's plans to take away our guns. This is only $35, less than a afternoon trip spent shooting at the range. It is now or never in the fight to keep your 2nd Amendment Rights for you and your children. Once gone, your gun rights will never be returned to you.................

When the liberals take away your guns, push their pro-homosexual agenda on your children, and continue with the emasculating of this nation, you will defintely be less of a man my friend.

Somebody said there was a way to opt out of all the mailings asking for more money. Is that true? Those mailings are why I let it lapse. They spent as much on the mailings as I paid for the membership.

Back
Top Bottom