manned up yesterday

Yesterday, I dropped the hammer and re-joined the NRA. I was a member throughout the 90's during clinton's term, but let my membership lapse during the gun friendly Bush years. Brothers, you might not always agree with the NRA on gun issues, but they are the biggest boys on the block in regards to the gun lobby in DC. I urge all of you fellow brother and sister ODTers to at least join up for one year. This will pump in much needed $ to help defeat obama's plans to take away our guns. This is only $35, less than a afternoon trip spent shooting at the range. It is now or never in the fight to keep your 2nd Amendment Rights for you and your children. Once gone, your gun rights will never be returned to you.................

so with the feds pushing to eliminate high capacity mags and assault weapons, then how do you advance your cause by supporting a group that allows people on their board of directors who believe that assault weapons and high capacity mags should only be available to law eneforcement and military, and believes civilians should be limited to 5 round capacity?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a member of about 10 different gun forums and it never ceases to amaze me the number of people that bash the NRA. If it weren't for them our gun rights would have been gone long ago. Are they perfect?. No, but what organization is?

I'm a member of about 10 different gun forums and it never ceases to amaze me the number of people that bash the NRA. If it weren't for them our gun rights would have been gone long ago. Are they perfect?. No, but what organization is?

your correct they are not perfect, though to completely honest about the situation.... they are no where near even the right ball park of being perfect. they are about as far off the path as you can go without bordering on neutral or anti. these days they operate as a business and nothing more.

I agree, but it kinda reminds me of teachers when i was in school. They'd say "you don't know how good you have it". Often times they were right ( hell Im 10 years old lady what do you expect from me?)
But even if we have it good, is it wrong to want it even better?

When the liberals take away your guns, push their pro-homosexual agenda on your children, and continue with the emasculating of this nation, you will defintely be less of a man my friend.

Pro homosexual? You mean you don't want the .gov to take your guns, but you want them in people's bedrooms telling them where they can put their wangs? You are either for civil rights or you're not.

btw, NRA member and sent extra cash for the cause. Told them to keep the gifts.

your correct they are not perfect, though to completely honest about the situation.... they are no where near even the right ball park of being perfect. they are about as far off the path as you can go without bordering on neutral or anti. these days they operate as a business and nothing more.

I'd like to hear about how the NRA is nuetral or anti-gun rights.

The NRA HAS to operate as a business, it isn't a charity. We need a cash making machine that can be self sustaining when needed and have the funds for huge campaigns when neccesary.

Upgraded to a life membership.
image.jpg

I get too worked up after reading " First Freedom".

Takes me a couple days to cool off after reading all the crap the commies are doing to grab our freedoms.

I also wish the NRA would quit printing the words " Call to arms" when they don't really mean it literally.

Step up or shut up.

Back
Top Bottom