Marijuana and Violence study

You ever been high with snacks in the house you'll have a better understanding of what lack of impulse control really is :lol:

yeah being a chef and getting high seems to go hand in hand. I may know somebody that whipped up an organic chocolate mousse and then ate the whole damn thing.

I don't care if folks enjoy their jazz cabbage but it's the godawful smell. You'd think that with all the advancements in plant culture and genetics that they could come up with pot that doesn't smell like barbecued skunk stuffed with ****. Maybe a nice vanilla or lavender scent. :painkiller:
just eat it. Much less stank

Nor mushrooms. They are being studied for treatment of PTSD, among other things.
and showing great results. I may own stock in some companies that are doing the research, hoping it works out for all of us.

the only reason it's illegal to make your own booze but buy it in stores is because of the taxes. Big Daddy govt needs it's pound of flesh for us to enjoy naturally occurring substances

that is from 2013?
Ugh. Not sure. Was supposed to be from 2010-2020. At least that was the link that linked to the graphic. Census.gov sucks. Imagine that. :lol: In any case, there are several states (just can't find one that lets you pick specific years) that have grown and continue to grow faster than CO. Based on general trends, they presumably don't show a corresponding increase in violent crime rate. Pick whatever growth list you have confidence in. Now I'm hungry (not pot induced) and have spent more time than warranted.

I use to run the college arboreal circuit and met alot of people that way. Only three people I met had violent reactions and one of them being a 3 time felon for assault. The vast majority of people are too busy having a good time or looking for food to even think about getting violent.

Almost all violence related to cannabis is due to street level crime and up. The average recreational smoker isn't going to go shoot up a location because he can't get bud, a rival dealer will though.

Now the THC present in something like wax, kief, diamonds, etc. are way too strong for the average or first time user. Whole reason it should be legalized is so people know where to go for quality clean products and proper sound information.

But sure let's keep it illegal cause otherwise where would the cops get their supply and fill their arrest quota at the same time?

Ugh. Not sure. Was supposed to be from 2010-2020. At least that was the link that linked to the graphic. Census.gov sucks. Imagine that. :lol: In any case, there are several states (just can't find one that lets you pick specific years) that have grown and continue to grow faster than CO. Based on general trends, they presumably don't show a corresponding increase in violent crime rate. Pick whatever growth list you have confidence in. Now I'm hungry (not pot induced) and have spent more time than warranted.
I mean, but you don't know which states?

alcohol has to be regulated because it’s very easy to unintentionally poison folks with bad moonshine.
50 or 100 years ago one lady in Atlanta unintentionally killed and blinded scores of folks with her bad bathtub gin.

Back
Top Bottom