• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Marlin 60 trigger group clips

torinodan

Marines Icon
ODT Junkie!
163   0
Reaction score
I purchased a Marlin 60 from someone who got the rifle from his dad so he never shot it. So I'm OK with everything that followed because no one knew if it worked. Well, I loaded it and it wouldn't eject the rounds when I cycled it. Took it apart and the spring that pushes out the brass wasn't correct. As I went to bend it correctly the entire trigger group assembly feel apart because it didn't have those three tiny little clips holding everything together.
MISSED THAT! It was a good price and not everyone is OK with you taking tools to their guns before a purchase.
So I have it put back together but...... does anyone have those three clips they can hook me up with so I can shoot this riffle? This appears to be all that is wrong at this time.

I might be able to find some at the ACE or one of the auto parts around here. Thoughts?

If u don't find them pm me Tuesday night and I'll hunt u up three and mail u. I've got work 13 hours next two days and I'm off Wednesday and can mail them to u then.

I purchased a Marlin 60 from someone who got the rifle from his dad so he never shot it. So I'm OK with everything that followed because no one knew if it worked. Well, I loaded it and it wouldn't eject the rounds when I cycled it. Took it apart and the spring that pushes out the brass wasn't correct. As I went to bend it correctly the entire trigger group assembly feel apart because it didn't have those three tiny little clips holding everything together.
MISSED THAT! It was a good price and not everyone is OK with you taking tools to their guns before a purchase.
So I have it put back together but...... does anyone have those three clips they can hook me up with so I can shoot this riffle? This appears to be all that is wrong at this time.

I might be able to find some at the ACE or one of the auto parts around here. Thoughts?

Ace hardware should have em dirt cheap if you can figure out what size you need. I always called em "E" clips.

I have one that I'd let you take apart to make sure you get the right ones as long as you can put it back together..
It's something you dont forget when parts go flying! Good thing my wife has one. I'll take her's apart first to try and find the right ones. Thanks offering yours as a guinea pig though.

Back
Top Bottom