• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Marriage advice to "Just got married" kind of guys: How not to fight even once in many years of marriage.

i will ignore him.jpg

My Grandfather advised me to get coon dogs and keep them a mile from the house. When things started to get heated he said the best thing to do was to go feed the dogs. Pappy said most of the time by the time you got back things would have cooled off and yall would agree it was senseless but standing and arguing wasnt going to help anything.

I think we been married 29 yrs ?? Hell, I can’t remember anymore! Lol.
But I do know she is a good one !
Feb 02 will be 21 years for us. Im sure glad she is to stubborn to admit she was wrong otherwise she would have left me years ago. Just kidding its like anything else you get out of it what you put into it. Im thankful she has accepted me for me and all that entails. It aint all been peaches and cream but she is determined.

Feb 02 will be 21 years for us. Im sure glad she is to stubborn to admit she was wrong otherwise she would have left me years ago. Just kidding its like anything else you get out of it what you put into it. Im thankful she has accepted me for me and all that entails. It aint all been peaches and cream but she is determined.
Sounds like u got a good one. I know I do. All the crap mine has done for me and put up with ?? She has to be something to stick it out this long I say … I had to think about how long we been hitched. Lol.
What matters is it works… somehow, someway we seem to be able to hang out with one another with enough respect to keep us from going off on each other ! Lol.

My Grandfather advised me to get coon dogs and keep them a mile from the house. When things started to get heated he said the best thing to do was to go feed the dogs. Pappy said most of the time by the time you got back things would have cooled off and yall would agree it was senseless but standing and arguing wasnt going to help anything.
I really don't know about that, might have some pretty fat dogs.😀

Back
Top Bottom