• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mask Study - Masks Are Ineffective

53139245453_9b25d66f08_b.jpg

They damned sure have put some bucks in the mask manufacturers pockets !! Lol.
I have never thought they done any good…..I just can’t see how a paper thin mask can stop anything ! A majority of these things are so cheaply made and all, I don’t think they do anything but make the person feel like they are doing something good for themselves! Lol.
But whatever ! Roll on - off to the next thing I guess :bounce:
And the entire world was shoveling money to people who were packaging used gloves in Asian countries.

As for the mask money, back when bird-flu or ebola was a "threat" there was a guy in Texas (IIRC) that was asked by the US Gov to increase his production of N95 masks. He bought new machines, employed a bunch of people to run three shifts / 24/7. Once that "spam-demic" was over no one in the US wanted to purchase his masks because... Chinese masks were cheaper.

Guy had to let a bunch of people go and probably actually lost money overall.

Same thing probably happened during Covid, but the PPP debacle wasted more money.

I have no medical degree, no knowledge of pharmaceutical studies, and no experiential knowledge of either...and I never complied (except in hospitals where it was mandatory), if I shopped somewhere and they insisted on me wearing a mask...I left - and in most instances I no longer patronize those establishments. Any time the government puts that much pressure on the public to do something...there's an agenda that "We the People" aren't aware of.

They damned sure have put some bucks in the mask manufacturers pockets !! Lol.
I have never thought they done any good…..I just can’t see how a paper thin mask can stop anything ! A majority of these things are so cheaply made and all, I don’t think they do anything but make the person feel like they are doing something good for themselves! Lol.
But whatever ! Roll on - off to the next thing I guess :bounce:
Makes me wonder what percentage of the masks were/are made in China. And you already know that a percentage of that Chinese money finds it's way back to Joe's bank account(s).

I have no medical degree, no knowledge of pharmaceutical studies, and no experiential knowledge of either...and I never complied (except in hospitals where it was mandatory), if I shopped somewhere and they insisted on me wearing a mask...I left - and in most instances I no longer patronize those establishments. Any time the government puts that much pressure on the public to do something...there's an agenda that "We the People" aren't aware of.
Same here. That's why I can't go back to Barnes and Noble,Books A Million, Guitar Center, Verizon etc. ****emall!

Back
Top Bottom