Masks in Savannah

I should have used "slow down" instead of stop. The virus is transmitted via water droplets that come from your nose and mouth. Masks help prevent people from spitting, coughing, breathing on everyone around them. It's pretty simple science.

And yet again you miss the point... And since I'm not prepared to type up a dissertation to explain it to you, I'll just leave it at that.

I'd never noticed people spitting, sneaking or breathing on me before now. Thanks Covid warriors. Now I don't want to go anywhere.

I bet you also never noticed viruses floating through the air, germs dancing on your kitchen counter, or fecal matter on the hand you shake.

Sadly, that's not the case 100% of the time.
My sister was at the supermarket a few days ago when a bunch of guys (without masks) walked in and started running up to people with masks and breathing on them, fake-coughing and sneezing on them, right up in their faces. This whole mask/no-mask thing has turned into some kind of pathetic surrogate for the culture war when it's really just a matter of choice.
Agreed.. and sure you might get some interweb forum shaming from Karen, but ive never heard of mask people running up in stores and forcing masks onto anyone...

And yet again you miss the point... And since I'm not prepared to type up a dissertation to explain it to you, I'll just leave it at that.

Yeah, you always seem to be the common denominator in my "missed points." I guess I'm just not smart enough to get whatever points you try to make. I'm sorry I'm not intelligent enough to understand.

I bet you also never noticed viruses floating through the air, germs dancing on your kitchen counter, or fecal matter on the hand you shake.
All that has been noted from 30 years of business travel. Just never think about folks spitting and sneezing ON me. Well....not since using the MUNI in San Francisco or the L in Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom