• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Masks in Savannah

d7qgtbz-38255484-324d-4fec-a930-b70a2f929c44.gif

I have annual training with the reserves and we just got word we have to wear masks on Stewart. We are being issued masks...have to wear them the entire time during training.

I have annual training with the reserves and we just got word we have to wear masks on Stewart. We are being issued masks...have to wear them the entire time during training.
Got to keep the fear and hoax alive, it worked so well the first time

What type of masks? I'd fall out if l had to train in a m95. A neck gaider would probably work though. Depending on how much l would sweat though.

What type of masks? I'd fall out if l had to train in a m95. A neck gaider would probably work though. Depending on how much l would sweat though.

No idea. I’m sure it’s going to be made of similar material to a neck gator with the elastic that goes around the ears.

Nope. Most non-maskwearers seem to be libertarians. They don’t care if you wear a mask or not. (They might snicker at you at little behind your back but they are not going to publicly shame you).

Mask wearers, on the other hand, are Nazis. They demand you comply with their beliefs. By whatever means necessary.

Sadly, that's not the case 100% of the time.

My sister was at the supermarket a few days ago when a bunch of guys (without masks) walked in and started running up to people with masks and breathing on them, fake-coughing and sneezing on them, right up in their faces.

They mainly picked on the women there (including one girl in scrubs), calling them 'sheep' and 'baaaing' at them.

The manager called the cops and these a-holes ran out before they got there, but that hardly fits the description of uncaring Libertarians.

This whole mask/no-mask thing has turned into some kind of pathetic surrogate for the culture war when it's really just a matter of choice.

Sadly, that's not the case 100% of the time.

My sister was at the supermarket a few days ago when a bunch of guys (without masks) walked in and started running up to people with masks and breathing on them, fake-coughing and sneezing on them, right up in their faces.

They mainly picked on the women there (including one girl in scrubs), calling them 'sheep' and 'baaaing' at them.

The manager called the cops and these a-holes ran out before they got there, but that hardly fits the description of uncaring Libertarians.

This whole mask/no-mask thing has turned into some kind of pathetic surrogate for the culture war when it's really just a matter of choice.

We are about to go to Kroger, in masks, for the 1st time in 4 months and I on't expect idits to do that in Cumming, but if they do, I have been itching to try my new Kimber Pepper Blaster, then they'll really be sneezing,coughing,snotting, pissing themselves and I'll video every precious mment

Back
Top Bottom