• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Massive drug/gang bust in Gwinnett

Little over 28grms to an ounce. An ounce of Cocaine is trafficking weight and mandatory sentencing. Not sure how much for meth.

Here's meth's under 16-13-31:
(3) If the quantity of methamphetamine, amphetamine, or a mixture containing either substance involved is 400 grams or more, the person shall be sentenced to a mandatory minimum term of imprisonment of 25 years and shall pay a fine of $1 million.

That is the Georgia criminal code; however, it appears this is a federal investigation, so, assuming that they are prosecuted federally, some different rules, enhancements, and so on will apply.

EDIT: apparently some are being charged federally and some on the state level, so apply what I said to those that have "federal" above their picture (couldnt see that previously).

Last edited:
These quality citizens were performing a service to our addicted citizens. Now these addicts will have to locate alternative sources. Work like this will add stress to their lives and cause them to make poor choices. What were the ObamaFeds thinking?

I just like the nicknames, lol, sounds like they grew up around where I did.
We all had an alias, err I mean nickname.

Sounds like they missed several of the seven dwarfs;
They missed Grumpy, Sleepy, Speedy, Demon and Panzas (which I'm pretty sure means Sneezy in Spanish).

Oh ho ho

Back
Top Bottom