• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Massive facepalm !

The best part is that if they are feeling this much "guilt" now just wait until they get to be fifty (if they even make it). It's gonna be fun to sit back and watch these libtards try to get through life and function in the world they are creating.
As I said in another thread....I hope I'm dead before they all completely take over and kill this country off. Smdh......

The biggest slave traders were the Muslims who sold slaves to the Brits who took them to America. I wonder how the lefties get round that?

It's easy. They never mention it or teach it in government run schools or put it in government books.

There would have never been black slavery if it were not for the black muslims capturing fellow blacks and selling them on the auction block.

Bet you never heard of William Ellison Jr of South Carolina who was a free slave that became a successful businessman and black slave owner. You heard that right, he was a slave who then enslaved other blacks.

History isn't about reality any longer, it's about what should have happened or what someone imagines what happened.
To add if I may........ it's about our Generation not busting our kids ass enough when they were growing up. Once you tell a child "NO" and you know he or she understands what you are saying and they do it anyway ; it's time for the busting of the asses to commence. Please excuse my vile language but other descriptions just didn't represent the problem in it's full ; matter of fact I toned it down from my initial thoughts , be it as it may , my apologies to any persons offended (who probably didn't get their ass whooped near enough either).

There would have never been black slavery if it were not for the black muslims capturing fellow blacks and selling them on the auction block.

A large number of African tribes captured and traded slaves with the europeans, religion really wasn't a defining characteristic, a majority followed their own tribal religious practices.

Take time to learn the real truth and learn what you were never taught in school. Read about white slaves who were also known as indentured servants. Scotts and Irish brought to America and sold on the auction block long before the black man.

Also learn that it was blacks that captured other blacks and not the white man that went to Africa to capture them.

Back
Top Bottom