• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Mathews no cam htr question

Crap, now I want the new bow after checking that out. I'm gonna tell my wife it's all your fault too, boy howdy are you gonna be in trouble. Lol!

I just bought one and love it. Now they came out with the no cam HTX so maybe you will be able to find a good deal on a HTR.

Thanks man, I'll definitely do that.

I got the first one sold in Newnan/Coweta County when they first hit the market in 2006. Had a former world champion archer teach me how to shoot it and I've been happy with it ever since then. 27" draw @ 60lbs, it only shoots about 240 fps but I can keep my arrows inside a 6" bullseye at 50yds. Not too bad for an old guy. Lol

Its funny because I bought my bow from Coweta county, that's a nice group at 50yds.

Its funny because I bought my bow from Coweta county, that's a nice group at 50yds.
Cool, and thanks. I bought that bow at West Ga. Archery. It was the only place that sold Mathews around here but the man who owned it retired a couple of years later and closed the place down instead of selling it. Where did you get yours?

Guess I've been outta touch on the new bows, I need to check it out cause I didn't know there was such an animal. Lol
The "no-cam" is mathews new "cam-less" revolultion in archery. it has completely round wheels at top and bottom, and instead of being a cammed shape mounted center, it is a round shape mounted off center. It is basically a dual cam bow, and mathews managed to once again shove that huge marketing dick of theirs out there and every one got a good ole hold of it. It is a dead slow bow, but it is definitely quiet ( i can turn my hoyt down to 50lbs, and match speeds with a 70lb no-cam with 85% let off mods).

The "no-cam" is mathews new "cam-less" revolultion in archery. it has completely round wheels at top and bottom, and instead of being a cammed shape mounted center, it is a round shape mounted off center. It is basically a dual cam bow, and mathews managed to once again shove that huge marketing dick of theirs out there and every one got a good ole hold of it. It is a dead slow bow, but it is definitely quiet ( i can turn my hoyt down to 50lbs, and match speeds with a 70lb no-cam with 85% let off mods).

What kind of hoyt do you have? What kind of specs are on it?

The no cam I have is 29 draw 65% let off 70 pounds and speed is 310 fps.

Back
Top Bottom