• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Max needs a Loving home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got an update about his new home..Max is adjusting well and thank the Lord, Bride does not remember him..But their is an empty spot in her heart and it is quite apparent..I am on the lookout for a small companion for her...I can't just take her to a rescue home or pound, as she will pick the first she sees...I need to be selective for the good of both of us.. Bear44 Bear44 made an excellent suggestion. I should not have showed it to her, she fell in love but I know she would do that with any small dog..I doubt she remembers that dog but her eyes lit up...Thanks to all that have been helping!

I just got an update about his new home..Max is adjusting well and thank the Lord, Bride does not remember him..But their is an empty spot in her heart and it is quite apparent..I am on the lookout for a small companion for her...I can't just take her to a rescue home or pound, as she will pick the first she sees...I need to be selective for the good of both of us.. Bear44 Bear44 made an excellent suggestion. I should not have showed it to her, she fell in love but I know she would do that with any small dog..I doubt she remembers that dog but her eyes lit up...Thanks to all that have been helping!
She deserves it :).
I know you will do everything to make the right match. I will try to look....my daughter is major figure at a large petstore. She is constantly running into rescues.
I will see if there are any “re-home requests” for a young adult dog, with easy demeanor.

She deserves it :).
I know you will do everything to make the right match. I will try to look....my daughter is major figure at a large petstore. She is constantly running into rescues.
I will see if there are any “re-home requests” for a young adult dog, with easy demeanor.
She lit up big time when I showed her this
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

Time will tell but those are big time expensive and way over my budget..

She lit up big time when I showed her this
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

Time will tell but those are big time expensive and way over my budget..

LOL!! Those are precious, i can see why she likes them. Maybe you can find something close looking - non pure bred- non expensive- type dog . I will ask her.
If she finds something we can work out the deets on getting it there to check out. If i can help i will.

LOL!! Those are precious, i can see why she likes them. Maybe you can find something close looking - non pure bred- non expensive- type dog . I will ask her.
If she finds something we can work out the deets on getting it there to check out. If i can help i will.
I'm in too if you need a hand.

I just texted with her and gave her an idea about what to look for. She said she will see whats around. Hopefully we can get one thats cheap/free/rehome - whatever.... so we can just get her what she needs.
Thank You! The more eye's looking, would help immensely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom