• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Max needs a Loving home

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I have a member that is picking up Max this week!...
upload_2021-1-18_8-32-56.gif

Update: I have a member that is picking up Max this week! I think I have waited long enough, for the other member to contact me..Now I will soon be on the hunt for a little companion, to go with us when doing our weekly run to town. My Idea is to keep my Bride occupied while I go in the stores...Thanks to all for the help!
Take a look at a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel. They are one of the sweetest and most low maintenance breeds I know of. There can always be exceptions to that, but I've worked with quite a few of them through the years and there have only been two that did not fit that description.

Update: I have a member that is picking up Max this week! I think I have waited long enough, for the other member to contact me..Now I will soon be on the hunt for a little companion, to go with us when doing our weekly run to town. My Idea is to keep my Bride occupied while I go in the stores...Thanks to all for the help!
Great news!

So have you picked the replacement yet DinkyDau DinkyDau ?
Not yet Timmy, I do like the breed that Bear44 Bear44 Recommended. I looked it up and those are way over my budget..Bride has already forgotten him. That is a blessing unto itself, I will keep looking..Oh I hope you are well on the way to mending!! I can't do a puppy anymore, I would need one already house broken and enjoys riding...It will be companion for her..Thanks for asking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom