• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Max number of classified adds

Meh, it isn't about whining, it is more about trying to keep the place from getting choked up with SPAM, so that it remains a useful forum.

You have several folks who are obviously dealers, peddling their overpriced stuff all the time. You have plenty of other folks who probably don't know any better and actually think that because they took a soldering iron to their Gen3 Glock handle, that the "customized" result is actually worth $100 over retail of a new Gen4...

Other folks that think that their "rare chrome" Bersa Thunder .380 is actually worth the $425 they are asking for... and then there are all the Craigslist and FB folks just trying to push their stuff to a wider audience...

All that stuff is annoying, but more importantly it forces everyone to take a lot more time and effort to sift through all of the BS to get to what few good deals there are these days...

It may come off to some as whining... I can live with that. I see it as suggestions on how to clean the place up and keep it functioning properly...

Just used the IGNORE button on a member.
Bailed out of a deal and went cold w/no more replies.
Could not post negative feedback b/c most of our communication was with TEXT vs PM's.

Reminds me to find the IGNORE option on a few ppl that post the same nonsense day in, day out.
Yup running a business with highest prices.

Thanks fella's for keeping it real :)

Back
Top Bottom