• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Meanwhile in Massachusetts

Gun prices are coming down......! Supply and demand. Supply just went up and demand down.... Bad for them. An example of what they would do everywhere if they could.

This part is still unclear:
If a gun’s operating system is essentially the same as that of a banned weapon

So does that mean anything gas operated is banned or uses the same type of action? A Ruger Mini14 is essentially no different than an AR15 in terms of caliber and is a semi-auto as well.

Weren't there a few major gun manufacturers there that moved out of state a few years ago? All these crazy people that don't know the true root of the problems are in California and up north.

Maybe we will get lucky and can fix this or perhaps the CSA will reappear

So does that mean anything gas operated is banned or uses the same type of action? A Ruger Mini14 is essentially no different than an AR15 in terms of caliber and is a semi-auto as well.
From what I hear, the ATF Clarification Committee is on the scene and ready to assist them. Right after they figure out what constitutes a fore grip, how many of the various braces are actually masquerading as illegal buttstocks, and quarreling amongst themselves about whether or not the 18.5 inch barrel on most home defense shotguns should be changed to a mandatory 18 and 13/16" . For the safety of the children.

i can't imagine this sticking. According to the atf any semi automatic weapon is an assault weapon. So wouldn't that make 95% of 22's illegal? What about pistols or shotguns?

I'm hearing mixed reports and the one I posted is the best case scenario. I'm also hearing all semi autos sales have been stopped...The link where I read that is not one I am familiar with so I cannot confirm if it's true or false.

Back
Top Bottom