• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Meet the Press David Gregory being investigated for having a hi-cap mag

And because I despise lyin, two faced, above the law thinking, skunk stinkin, liberal trash on T.V. in D.C.-, let them give up their "paid for" security first!!!:mad:

Why am I upset? Because if it was anyone else, they'd be locked in jail no questions asked. As previously stated, the law applies equally, even to the anti gun. As a gun owner I respect the law enough not to land my ass in jail and oppose further restrictions. I hope he's prosecuted to the full extent of the law, maybe well get the laws changed when politicians start getting locked up by the very laws they endorse. I disagree with DC law, and choose not to live there. I fight to keep my rights. But when someone breaks the law, there should be no difference in a DC citizen owning one and a reporter. Petty? Maybe, but he broke the law that hundreds of DC citezens have to respect for fear of prosecution. Your right, I would be up in arms had it have been the NRA. I'd be pissed AT the NRA for being stupid and giving an organization that fights for our rights bad publicity in time we need it most. Let him rot in jail and suffer the consequence of his actions. There's no reason why citezens have to respect a stupid law but a reporter faces "investigation"
ABSOD***LUTLEY- LOCK HIS SORRY A**UP WITH BUBBA!!!!:mad:

ABSOD***LUTLEY- LOCK HIS SORRY A**UP WITH BUBBA!!!!:mad:

That douchbag is very arrogant and he acts like he is above the law. I do not accept nor appreciate when these moron liberal news yackoffs get away with whatever they want due to power and privilege they feel they have. If our federal government sits idle and does nothing it further proves the double standards in Washington and from there folks we should write our Congressmen and Senators and let them know where pissed and something should be done about him!!

That douchbag is very arrogant and he acts like he is above the law. I do not accept nor appreciate when these moron liberal news yackoffs get away with whatever they want due to power and privilege they feel they have. If our federal government sits idle and does nothing it further proves the double standards in Washington and from there folks we should write our Congressmen and Senators and let them know where pissed and something should be done about him!!
I don't think the federal government has a pony in this race. The law he broke, as I understand it, is a district (DC) law.

Very good point, jmullinix! the ATF / FBI could get involved but would not doubt they will. Its just very typicial and I bet if you ask if he personallly still owns his AR-15...I bet he does and he probabally would never tell you how much he really likes it!! Whata douch!!!! Very typical of the Liberal mind!!!

Back
Top Bottom