• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Meet the Press David Gregory being investigated for having a hi-cap mag

ya'll, they are not gonna do anyhing to this usefull idiot, wayne should have got him on air as soon as he pulled the mag out and made an example of the law he was breaking , he missed his chance on live t.v. , been me in that chair i would have 911 "d his a** right then , but hey , the libs can do anything they wan't, they're above the law , ya'll know this .

So why are there so many hypocritical supporters of 2A rights on this board? Why do "we" have to be so petty?

Just because you dis-agree with David Gregory does not mean that you should feel that he should be prosecuted by a law you feel is un-just. Gregory does not like hi-cap magazines, but had nothing to do with the DC law.

If the NRA member has brought the magazine and held it up as an example of how people are afraid of inanimate objects, and was subsequently under investigation, this thread would be up in arms on how wrong that would be.

Note that the NRA president has enough class to say that he feels that Gregory should not be prosecuted under a "silly" law.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/27/david-gregory-nra-david-keene_n_2373061.html

Last edited:
So why are there so many hypocritical supporters of 2A rights on this board? Why do "we" have to be so petty?

Just because you dis-agree with David Gregory does not mean that you should feel that he should be prosecuted by a law you feel is un-just. Gregory does not like hi-cap magazines, but had nothing to do with the DC law.

If the NRA member has brought the magazine and held it up as an example of how people are afraid of inanimate objects, and was subsequently under investigation, this thread would be up in arms on how wrong that would be.

Note that the NRA president has enough class to say that he feels that Gregory should not be prosecuted under a "silly" law.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/27/david-gregory-nra-david-keene_n_2373061.html

It's more about the law applying to everyone equally for me. If it were you or I we would already have been prosecuted and not be under investigation.

Why am I upset? Because if it was anyone else, they'd be locked in jail no questions asked. As previously stated, the law applies equally, even to the anti gun. As a gun owner I respect the law enough not to land my ass in jail and oppose further restrictions. I hope he's prosecuted to the full extent of the law, maybe well get the laws changed when politicians start getting locked up by the very laws they endorse. I disagree with DC law, and choose not to live there. I fight to keep my rights. But when someone breaks the law, there should be no difference in a DC citizen owning one and a reporter. Petty? Maybe, but he broke the law that hundreds of DC citezens have to respect for fear of prosecution. Your right, I would be up in arms had it have been the NRA. I'd be pissed AT the NRA for being stupid and giving an organization that fights for our rights bad publicity in time we need it most. Let him rot in jail and suffer the consequence of his actions. There's no reason why citezens have to respect a stupid law but a reporter faces "investigation"

because they're more petty than we are they "CAN DO , WE CANNOT"

Back
Top Bottom