• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Members only wants to deal over the phone!!

Do you confirm deal in a message on here first

• No I only call don’t want paper trail

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I thought the policy was that all negotiating for a meeting was to be done on here, in case something falls through, then you can leave a negative feedback. Negotiations about price and such can occur in person, once the potential buyer can see the item. Now, obviously some things like “Is your price negotiable?” Can be asked in advance.

exactly what I tried to explain to this member

I thought the policy was that all negotiating for a meeting was to be done on here, in case something falls through, then you can leave a negative feedback. Negotiations about price and such can occur in person, once the potential buyer can see the item. Now, obviously some things like “Is your price negotiable?” Can be asked in advance.

You can negotiate any way you want the final details, price, place, time need to be in a pm.

GAK9 per our phone conversation you are buying my ........... for $xxxxx we will meet at Bass Pro in Lawrenceville at 3pm today.

You reply with, see you then or some other confirmation wording.

From some of the PM's I get lately, ya dang right I confirm on here first, we can talk sex on the phone later, but it seems like the Dingbats & Screwballs are answering my ads now and my wife waste too much of my time as it is, these others are just tire kickers

Back
Top Bottom