• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Message for all who are Price Gauging our fellow Georgia Brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juko89

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Banned Permanently
0   0
Reaction score
I have an argument to make to anyone out here in Georgia either private or public sales of firearms and ammunition. I know for an undoubtable fact that we have people here in Georgia hoarding firearms and ammunition. And while it is your right all the way down to the core of this state and nation to do so, it’s pointless in a time of extreme need. I highly doubt half of you put 1000 rounds in a bug out bag and ran 50 yards with two rifle slung over your shoulder. You aren’t going real far and you’re not moving real fast.
Now some of you need to listen and understand this, we are one team, we are brothers, we stand and are willing to fight and die for common morals and beliefs in this nation. We have brothers and sisters out here that can’t even find a rifle or ammunition because some of you have to clean the shelves, to add it to your bunker of 20 to 50 rifles with ammo stacked to the ceiling. Like it or not odds are you’ll be leaving it all behind in the face of a catastrophe. You can only carry and transport so much and most of you haven’t put yourself in a real world catastrophe situation, and thought out how it would go down.
You people adding $500 to a rifle because it’s hard to come by right now should be utterly ashamed of yourselves. All you’re doing is keeping it out of the hands of brothers and sisters that are willing to die by your side fighting your same fight for your same beliefs. Or you’re stripping all the funds they have to live by just to arm themselves. It’s gotten out of hand, and the same is happening with ammo too. You don’t need 10,000 rounds that is nonsense. We have brothers and sisters here in Georgia that can’t even defend themselves because every time something comes in stock its taken by someone that has more than he needs. Completely stripping them of a fair chance. And sites like this that should be a sign of hope, come to only find out that the people on here are doing more price gouging than their local gun shops on both firearms and ammunition. You all do understand if it was a life-threatening situation and you had someone unarmed next to you that you would gladly hand them one of your firearms to help protect you, them, and the people you love right? Money won’t be worth a toenail in those moments. I can promise you that. Stop the greed and the nonsense, and think about the bigger picture that’s unfolding in our nation instead of your wallet for a change. And allow this site to be a form of communication in unity to our brothers and sisters across the state of Georgia. To arm our brothers and sisters and share useful knowledge to everyone we can, and to help everyone we can prepare for the worse. It’s time now to stop robbing our brothers and sisters, and it’s time to stop thinking about only ourselves.
I guess that’s all I have to say, thank you for your time if you made it this far.
-Justin.
-South Georgia Wildcats.
If anyone needs help finding anything in particular feel free to text or call me at 229300threeninesevenfour
I have a few strong connections with some shop owners here in the Valdosta area, and check their inventory weekly, aswell as receive updates. You have my world they are good men down to their core and don’t price gouge like many here do.
God bless and have a great Sunday night brothers.

upload_2021-1-10_19-27-1.png

I don't gauge anybody. Or use gauges except when I reload ammo. Or check tolerances. Or....oh forget it. I do gauge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom