• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Messenger bag

I work a white collar job and I can't conceal my g17 in my business attire. I currently used laptop bag but I need something a little dressier for when I go out to business meetings.
I'm not into the whole tacticool look either so maxpidition is out.
Any well dressed members willing to provide recommendations?

Also, I am going to purchase a shield to appendix carry when I am away from my bag. best appendix holster? Can I jus ticket carry it?

ZERO Halliburton suitcase. Keep the gun in a Manila Envelope or something else that will blend in with your work documents. Or make a false bottom.

Filson
70180-main-341.jpg

Yes it is! missed it as I skimmed... Way I look at it is, buy once and cry once, you'll never have to buy another one again with their warranty
That is how I think as well. Buy the best and you won't have to buy again.

Ankle holster will work fine, but not with a 17. Should work with a 26. Know for a fact it will work with j-frame. However, it depends a lot on what you actually do. When you sit or cross you legs, it will definitely ride up. If you stand quietly or if total concealment is not a issue, the ankle holster is a useful technique. On the other hand, there isn't much you can put in an ankle holster that you can't put in a side pocket.

Check out the erathr3 messenger bag for a true Concealment bag or timbuk2 for a nice messenger bag that can be co-opted for concealment.

Back
Top Bottom