• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MFT minimalist Stock $33 shipped

Just an update, I called MFT today..........they have never heard of this company, but asked me to send it to them to verify if it's theirs. Apparently they have been dealing with a ton of knock offs on eBay. I gave BT a chance to make it right, but they refused. If it's a real one, I'll get a replacement....if not, we will see. Btw, they said EVERYTHING they sale is carded, if it's not, it's likely a fake!

It makes no sense to me why you would do that. If I bought an iPhone and it came in a bag I would be like WTF. You want the OEM stuff it is part of what proves it real. Keep me updated.

Just installed mine.

Although I do not have another guaranteed OEM MFT stock to compare it to, the quality is good enough so that I assume it's legit. It has a nice tight fit with absolutely no wiggle; I like it much better than the Magpul MOE stock that used to be on my AR.

I am happy with my purchase.

Mine fit fine. Seems legit.

Actually I managed to get the SOB on a commercial tube (don't ask). Based off the amount of force used to get it on and back off again I'm convinced it's mil-spec tolerance...

Just installed mine.

Although I do not have another guaranteed OEM MFT stock to compare it to, the quality is good enough so that I assume it's legit. It has a nice tight fit with absolutely no wiggle; I like it much better than the Magpul MOE stock that used to be on my AR.

I am happy with my purchase.

Same here. I really like mine, mainly because it doesn't snag my beard hair like the Magpul does!

Maybe from a government weapons order and they didn't end up liking the stock spec'd? Would make since if it ends up being real without proper packaging. Otherwise, hate it for you guys.

I received a new stock from MFT today, although they didn't tell me if the one I sent back was a real or fake one when I asked after they said they would replace it. MFT gets mad props for customer service.

IMG_1250.JPG

Back
Top Bottom