• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

MG owners. Ever had the law called on you for automatic fire?

I think dave's point was lost on you. Not trying to be combative but you seem to have the attitude that you are always right no matter what. Just because you are law enforcement doesn't mean that everything you say is law. Also, Dave probably does know more about gun laws than many people in law enforcement. A badge does not automatically make someone an expert on all laws.
e9850dbd39c0ff26fadab7787f03589d.jpg

I think dave's point was lost on you. Not trying to be combative but you seem to have the attitude that you are always right no matter what. Just because you are law enforcement doesn't mean that everything you say is law. Also, Dave probably does know more about gun laws than many people in law enforcement. A badge does not automatically make someone an expert on all laws.
And there it is. You can't criticize what you don't do.

Have an opinion about the president? Shut up! When were you POTUS?
I guess you can't talk Braves having never been a professional baseball player.
Seeing that nothing stated in either of these quotes have anything to do with any thing discussed in previous posts I can only assume that there is some Natty Ice involved here somewhere.

Seeing that nothing stated in either of these quotes have anything to do with any thing discussed in previous posts I can only assume that there is some Natty Ice involved here somewhere.
Lol. Ignores valid point once again and deflects criticisms by slinging bull**** at other party. Do you have political aspirations? You seem to have many of the characteristics that lead to successful political careers.

By your definition then if your neighbors hear breaking glass and an alarm going off at your home they should not call the cops eith

You did imply that Dave wasnt qualified to speak on the subject because he is not LEO - and as Dave does so often - he used logic to poke a big ole hole in that thought process .

White did make some assumptions with his post but i think they were logical assumptions based on your prior posts .

Then you made a low life drunk trailer trash reference in your rebuttal not seeing the relevance of their comments -

Did i miss something here ?

Last edited:
Why respond at all? Are you going to show up when someone reports me for cutting my grass during daylight hours? The assumption is a person is not breaking any laws. This is the same bull**** as idiots reporting OC guys as "man with a gun".

What happens if I call 911 to report a man with a hat?

"911 what is your emergency?"
"There is a man with a hat."
"What is the man doing with the hat?"
"He is wearing it."

BTW it's "you're".
Hey Capt Dave Belier it or not my neighbor called the Peach Co SO on me back in 2012 when I cut the grass over on to her property. I had no idea where the line was and her property is all snakey overgrowth that used to be peach orchard. But she hates my landlord so bad that she called on ME for basically doing her a favor.
I know you're referring to the noise involved but I'm just telling you how some neighbors can be.

Back
Top Bottom