Micro Draco (Now an SBR Build Thread)

zracin

Default rank <1250 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
71   0
Reaction score
This has been modified to build thread, I was originally going to put an underfolder on it, but found out I have a virgin trunnion, and then found an awesome stock for sale, so here it goes:

Stock from Classic Firearms:
microdraco.jpg
Sanded, slimmed, and heat vented the handguard:
sandeddown.jpg
First layer of stain, Trying to make it match the grip
microstained.jpg
Pretty close match to the bakelite
View attachment 329341
View attachment 329342
This is the stock going on it (Polytech Chicom stock)
View attachment 329343
Polished the bolt:
1418434806950.jpg
Bakelite Mag came in...going to have to age/stain/poly that as well to match:
20141215_165826.jpg
Stain complete, next up polyurethane :
View attachment 330794
Polyurethaned:
1418778027040.jpg
Polished the trigger and dust cover latch. Also mock-placed the stock in place. Still have to stain the bakelite on it and weld in the folder trunnion.

CANT HAVE MORE THAN 10 PICS PER POST....BUILD PICS CONTINUED ON PG4

Last edited:
OP is asking about a Micro Draco. Mine is a mini draco. The mini Dracos all have a Virgin underfolder trunnion in them. Virgin as in they don't have holes in them.

Not sure what the micro has, I have never actually seen one.

no such luck. There is no under folder trunnion in the century Micro Draco. I got mine in today. The first thing I had to do was shave down that hideous forward grip, next I will stain it to match the bakelite grip.
How it came with huge ugly handguard:
microdraco.jpg
Trimmed down and fancified:
20141208_154820.jpg

Last edited:
no such luck. There is no under folder trunnion in the century Micro Draco. I got mine in today. The first thing I had to do was shave down that hideous forward grip, next I will stain it to match the bakelite grip.View attachment 328683

Post a pick of the inside of the rear trunnion if you can. I am really curious what it looks like in there. I think a wire sidefolder would look sick on there.

shop.solartactical.com_images_DSC04285.jpg

Although "technically" it belongs on the regular Draco, the AIMR clone stock would be cool. Once they get the darn thing done... I would just check the length of the stock as compared to the Micro if you are interested.

It's the only stock I would replace the AR stock with on my Draco SBR.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Although "technically" it belongs on the regular Draco, the AIMR clone stock would be cool. Once they get the darn thing done... I would just check the length of the stock as compared to the Micro if you are interested.

It's the only stock I would replace the AR stock with on my Draco SBR.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I don't care for Ak SBR but I'm really digging this one. Damn you !

Back
Top Bottom