• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Middle Ga Meet & Greet @ Fox City Brewery (April 13, 2024 @ 11:00 am)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be coming south through McDonough…..I have NEVER ran the speed limit through McDonough. I have never seen the reason for the cluster**** either… it’s just ALWAYS a ****show passing through….
Yeah all of Henry Co is a traffic jam. And when you finally get through it you ask "Where is the wreck? Must be a big one." But there's never any wreck. Just a big rolling road block for miles and miles.

Fortunately it was just me and the wife. Our daughter spent spring break with her best friend who was actually born on the same exact day in 07. When we dropped her off I had to go all the way to Buckhead which meant I had to go through downtown traffic. If it had been MY car I wouldn't have cared. But it was my Mom's 19 Corolla ( great ****in car!) and it was typical ATL. Either 90 MPH or stopped. I tried to keep distance between me and the other cats but it didn't matter. So going up the first time was somewhat unnerving.
im unnerved every day going from henry to smyrna....and back again... :laser:somedays i wish i had a truck like simon and simon and could run over a few of the morons...

Hey I don't wanna turn this into a swap meet thread. So just delete this if it's inappropriate. But I am bringing a giveaway prize like last year. Something good that most everyone can use. I'm also bringing a few parts from my parts bin that I don't need and maybe someone else does.
Anyway all that being said if anyone has a cleaning rod for an SKS or a paratrooper SKS I need one of each. So y'all keep that in mind between now and then.
I need one of those rods too. Where da hell?

I traded for a para length SKS during Covid that is numbers matching but missing the the cleaning rod. Last month I assembled a full length SKS from parts and a barreled receiver. But again...no damn cleaning rod.
Dunno about the Para but I'm pretty sure I had been getting my SKS cleaning rods on ebay in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom