Mike Pappas fired from Silencerco

You just summed up very nicely exactly what I was thinking..... I bet this is pretty close to reality.
Silencerco is Big business now. They have turned the corner from the trendy, cool start-up suppressor company to going big time Corporate USA. ( Deja Vu to AAC it seems )

We have all seen it happen. Money changes people. Before they wanted to corner the suppressor and customer service market. Now they just want money. Nothing else matters.

Lets calm down the rhetoric a little here guys. A guy had a differing of opinion with his partners and they decided to let him go. Josh Waldron has been at Silencerco as CEO for a while and I don't see anything changing here, performance and customer service-wise. Still a great company with great products.

Lets calm down the rhetoric a little here guys. A guy had a differing of opinion with his partners and they decided to let him go. Josh Waldron has been at Silencerco as CEO for a while and I don't see anything changing here, performance and customer service-wise. Still a great company with great products.

Only time will tell. Hope your right.

Back
Top Bottom