• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Military and Covid Vaccine

Shags

Default rank <2500 posts
Will Commit War Crimes for Scooby Snacks
38   0
Reaction score
So I have not got the shot and have no intentions of getting it. I have been considering an 18x contract through the army but know there was a big deal over mandatory vaccines. I spoke to a recruiter who couldn’t answer my questions, so does anyone know if it is required?

So I have not got the shot and have no intentions of getting it. I have been considering an 18x contract through the army but know there was a big deal over mandatory vaccines. I spoke to a recruiter who couldn’t answer my questions, so does anyone know if it is required?

Yup, required. The newbs that said no are being slowly booted and the ones with years in are just being treated like **** but not removed. You need to wait until they change policy which could take a long time.

I hope you come across something even better through 2024.

Some units and branches it has been required. Here is my advice - if you don't want to be poked with 400 different kinds of vaccines then your not going into the Military.

I was poked with gods knows what every year in the Marine Corps, get deployed get poked, new orders get pokes, training get poked, new base/new orders get poked.

This goes for contactors a lot as well

If you want to do contract work overseas you're going to be getting a shot as well. Mentioned due to your security business thread.
Trying to avoid that **** the best I can. I've had too many family and friends have issues with it.

I've been thinking it'd be best for me to get experience in the military before I go the contractor route.

My 23 years worth of shots in the Air Force now cover 3 of those yellow shot record folders. If you don't want to take the shots the US Military is not for you. I have no idea what a lot of those shots were for. Just line up, roll up your sleeve and they say "step up Sarge, you're next"

Back
Top Bottom