Military move to Kansas. (Suggestions on road trip)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, on base it's probably a "no-go" for the pistola.

I don't know many that enter a field within their field of study. I was supposed to be an archeologist but wound up in merchandising systems software development.
Definitely a no go on base! Just going to go to a local ffl ship back, sleep at my hotel on base, off to airport!
I think this was like a challenge from big brother ( he’s 8.6 years older) harassing her all the time, about the army since he’s a salty old solider! and we’ll the bonus money they are throwing at new recruits right now was tempting and she took it and ran! She said I had ds’s say I’m to smart to be here, her reply was I’m here for y’all’s money! She has 2 years left on her bachelors degree and she said as soon as she’s settled she enrolling online to get it finished.

Definitely a no go on base! Just going to go to a local ffl ship back, sleep at my hotel on base, off to airport!
I think this was like a challenge from big brother ( he’s 8.6 years older) harassing her all the time, about the army since he’s a salty old solider! and we’ll the bonus money they are throwing at new recruits right now was tempting and she took it and ran! She said I had ds’s say I’m to smart to be here, her reply was I’m here for y’all’s money! She has 2 years left on her bachelors degree and she said as soon as she’s settled she enrolling online to get it finished.
You may be able to "leave" the pistol at the FFL and pick it up before you go to the airport on your return. OR, you might rent a locker at the local Greyhound station and pick it up on your way to the airport. Just a thought.

Not at all, but the 19 year old daughter said cmon mom we can drive straight thru 🥱
6 hours away from base
I drove straight through from Macon to Fort Sill, OK in 1990 for FA/OBC, 15 hours. Never again, LOL!

I couldn't believe my 1980 Cutlass made it.

No matter what route, driving through Kansas sux....

We're doing the Wichita, Nashville, Birmingham route on the way to GA next time..... It's still letting me stop at JoeBob's Outfitters so that's something to look forward to.
don't drive through nebraska with CO plates. you getting yanked. 100%

Kansas Highway Patrol has some sneaky cars out there. Keep your eyes open for these.

zzzchallenger3n6mbt4ukw871.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom