Military move to Kansas. (Suggestions on road trip)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drove straight through from Macon to Fort Sill, OK in 1990 for FA/OBC, 15 hours. Never again, LOL!

I couldn't believe my 1980 Cutlass made it.

'81 I made the trip from Laramie Wyoming home to northern Illinois non stop. Iirc 20 hours drive time only stops were for gas and in a 73 Charger gas stops were frequent. Useless national speed limit was 55 at the time.

She has a temp tag, as just got her car
I looked over around 1 am. 70 zone. Digital readout said 94, I said. That’s it Lil girl, been pulled over once, time for mom to drive. Then I headed to hotel 😂😂😂
94? Where she think she is? I-285?

Colorado. TresMonos TresMonos is moving from Colorado back to GA. IF you drive through Nebraska with Colorado plates...you WILL be pulled over.

No reason to drive through Nebraska to get to GA but we have been up there with CO plates and we're NOT pulled over once.

WSB radio just said that the suspect was arrested at the airport? That can't be right can it? How do you get to the airport from colony square that fast?

I drove straight through from Macon to Fort Sill, OK in 1990 for FA/OBC, 15 hours. Never again, LOL!

I couldn't believe my 1980 Cutlass made it.
I did it in 88 in a Chevy S-10 Blazer 2 door, 5 speed 4WD. More like 18 for me.

Very useful for the river sandbars behind the O Club on Sundays!

It is so nice out this morning, sitting outside the hotel waiting on my daughter to finish getting ready
No humidity

Attachments

• 9A165746-2503-4094-9D02-4E9FF14AA2E7.jpeg
    9A165746-2503-4094-9D02-4E9FF14AA2E7.jpeg
    184.1 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom