• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Missing a sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I should have prefaced all this by saying that per the forum rules, nobody is doing anything wrong. And I have no personal issues with ReservoirDawg10 ReservoirDawg10 . Just simply disagreeing with his opinion and many others opinions.
And what is it with my opinion that you don't agree with, exactly? That a tire kicker does lock in an item until they get done checking their bank account? Or checking with their wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, grand pappy?

So, at what point is an item that you don't own considered legally yours? Is it when you send "what's the lowest you'll take?"

and a
7B0B4E87-289E-4B39-A2ED-F95101999561.jpeg

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

That was your chance to be an adult and apologize for the comment. Guess that was too much to expect. Also explains your logic.
I have nothing to apologize for, so why would I? "Now at this time, I ask you to hit that report button. It's there for the emotional support."

I'm not normally a betting man....simply because I generally lose. Case in point, I put $25 on my beloved Buckeyes to beat Georgia. I was out of matches and couldn't burn my money so betting against UGA seemed like the next best thing...

That being said, I'll pay anyone $25 if they can prove that anyone else ever posted the sentence "That was your chance to be an adult and apologize for the comment" on ODT.

I'm not normally a betting man....simply because I generally lose. Case in point, I put $25 on my beloved Buckeyes to beat Georgia. I was out of matches and couldn't burn my money so betting against UGA seemed like the next best thing...

That being said, I'll pay anyone $25 if they can prove that anyone else ever posted the sentence "That was your chance to be an adult and apologize for the comment" on ODT.
You’re probably right. That’s too funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom