• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Missing a sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if a confirmed time, place and date for a meet with an agreement to buy was in PMs, I seriously doubt a neg for welshing due to "needed tars fer muh truck" before the meet was to take place would stick if the welsh whined and cried enough.
What gets me about excuses like this is, did his tires just miraculously go bald overnight? He didn’t know yesterday he needed tires?
At least the guy that backed out one of my deals was honest enough to say “my wife won’t let me”.

What gets me about excuses like this is, did his tires just miraculously go bald overnight? He didn’t know yesterday he needed tires?
At least the guy that backed out one of my deals was honest enough to say “my wife won’t let me”.
thendricks thendricks literally had a blown tire on the way to meet. Know what he did? He put a spare on and made the meet. It's what men do

So you were dicking around, someone else came in with intention and purpose, made it easy on the seller, and you are butthurt. That about sun it up?

thendricks thendricks literally had a blown tire on the way to meet. Know what he did? He put a spare on and made the meet. It's what men do

No. What a real man would do is sit there, shut up and wait his turn. In a brick and mortar store if you try to grab the item out of my hand while I’m talking to the guy trying to sell it, you’re getting punched in the face.
The only thing protecting you proper tough guys, you real men are your keyboards. Give me a break.
This isn’t a gun store, I get that, but we should be even MORE courteous to our fellow ODT brothers and sisters because it isn’t and we are lucky we don’t have to go through a LGS for every purchase.

No. What a real man would do is sit there, shut up and wait his turn. In a brick and mortar store if you try to grab the item out of my hand while I’m talking to the guy trying to sell it, you’re getting punched in the face.
The only thing protecting you proper tough guys, you real men are your keyboards. Give me a break.
This isn’t a gun store, I get that, but we should be even MORE courteous to our fellow ODT brothers and sisters because it isn’t and we are lucky we don’t have to go through a LGS for every purchase.
Did someone physically remove something from your, or anyone else's hand? Or do you take a long time to make a decision, hassle the op, take a long time to respond to replies, want them to deliver, low ball them, ask for 57 different pictures and generally drag the process out? If you want something, buy it. If not, someone else will. Grow up.

The point is to be a better human especially to like minded people who share a common bond and interest. Perhaps it is you who need to mature some.
Says the guy hiding behind the keyboard talking about punching people. LOL.

The point is to be a better human especially to like minded people who share a common bond and interest. Perhaps it is you who need to mature some.
He ain't the one throwing a fit.

A real man won't piss, bitch, and moan because he was too slow pulling the trigger. There is no rule that says you have to sell go the first person that shows interest, says I'll take it, or go in the order PM's are received. Sell your toy's to whomever you want to.

Says the guy hiding behind the keyboard talking about punching people. LOL.

Well of course I’m saying it here. This is where the problem is happening. You don’t have these kinds of issues in a brick and mortar store. But if you were, I’d say it there too.
And the fact that you just used “LOL” kind of makes me think you should consider my advice in the previous post.

Well of course I’m saying it here. This is where the problem is happening. You don’t have these kinds of issues in a brick and mortar store. But if you were, I’d say it there too.
And the fact that you just used “LOL” kind of makes me think you should consider my advice in the previous post.
You're funny. I love emotional halfwits.

A real man won't piss, bitch, and moan because he was too slow pulling the trigger. There is no rule that says you have to sell go the first person that shows interest, says I'll take it, or go in the order PM's are received. Sell your toy's to whomever you want to.

A real man won't piss, bitch, and moan because he was too slow pulling the trigger. There is no rule that says you have to sell go the first person that shows interest, says I'll take it, or go in the order PM's are received. Sell your toy's to whomever you want t

I guess I should have prefaced all this by saying that per the forum rules, nobody is doing anything wrong. And I have no personal issues with ReservoirDawg10 ReservoirDawg10 . Just simply disagreeing with his opinion and many others opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom