• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Missing a sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
riddle me this Ford. How can a Neg stay on for a few months and then all of a sudden its gone?
Don’t know, the feedback stuff is an ad on and not part of the main site. When we’ve had updates or site server moves we’ve had some things not transferring over.
Also we’ve had the OPs resolve issues or the guy with bad feedback work things out with the reporter and the one leaving feedback asked it to be removed.
Once it’s removed or lost we have no access to the records, so we cannot even look it up to give a definitive answer. Like I said it’s a third party ad on, at least that’s what I think it’s called.

Don’t know, the feedback stuff is an ad on and not part of the main site. When we’ve had updates or site server moves we’ve had some things not transferring over.
Also we’ve had the OPs resolve issues or the guy with bad feedback work things out with the reporter and the one leaving feedback asked it to be removed.
Once it’s removed or lost we have no access to the records, so we cannot even look it up to give a definitive answer. Like I said it’s a third party ad on, at least that’s what I think it’s called.
well I never ever spoke with said recipient and would NEVER ever axe for it to be removed. But its not there anymore

well I never ever spoke with said recipient and would NEVER ever axe for it to be removed. But its not there anymore
1671918603941.png

Never got a confirmation day or time to meet. Was trying to get that and was told it was sold.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
So you were dicking around, someone else came in with intention and purpose, made it easy on the seller, and you are butthurt. That about sun it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom