• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Missing replies/posts, can get beyond page 1?....

GeauxLSU

Default rank 5000+ posts
Corn Pop
Staff member
Super Moderator
63   0
Reaction score
Where the stars at night are big and bright.
This has been happening a lot lately. I go to 'new posts' and see the list. To the right it shows the number of replies but when I click on the post it will have no replies or less than stated. For example, this post http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/645705-FS-FT-Smith-and-Wesson-Model-64-snub-400 shows that it has 4 replies on the 'new posts' lists but when I click on it only see one reply. Is it deleted posts that show up in the count but obviously not the thread? If so is this a 'new' glitch or have I just been that oblivious until now?

Also, often times when clicking on page 2 of a multi-page thread it will simply refresh to page 1, repeatedly and I can never get to any other page. :confused:

This has happened to me a few times. Sometimes it will say there is 11 replies which means there should be two pages (10 per page for me) but it won't let me go to page 2.

I noticed when I relisted my items and choose to "relist and not show comments" it still shows the number of prior comments, but they are gone when you click the relisted link.

I noticed when I relisted my items and choose to "relist and not show comments" it still shows the number of prior comments, but they are gone when you click the relisted link.
Hm... perhaps that explains the link in the OP but I'm fairly certain in happens on non classified ads as well. And course the page one thing is separate.

Back
Top Bottom