• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Missing replies/posts, can get beyond page 1?....

The views only update periodically, they're not instantaneous. I monitored one time but I can't recall if it was once an hour or twice an hour (and it certainly could have changed). I am pretty sure at the time (this was a few months back) I noticed view count updating about 5-6 minutes after the hour.

Also sometimes scanning (or even searching) can be helpful to see if the same question's been asked before ;)

i.imgur.com_5kJRzhA.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

You have been challenged GeauxLSU

I haven't noticed the page 2 redirecting to page 1 behavior, but if I had to hazard a guess it is also related to posts that have been soft deleted (on page 2) but when you click on it you're left at page 1? Again, maybe a mod could clarify.

Got an example?
No, it could be a thread 20 pages long and it still won't let you go beyond page one not matter which page number you click on. Unfortunately it's sporadic. Next time it does it I'll try and immediately post a link.

That's the one we're talking about and that's in the screenshot above - righter confirmed it's in the boiler room.

... have you considered a larger phone/tablet screen?
;) Lack of attention to detail. I'm pretty sure I have access and it just locks up my screens. No big deal just another gremlin...

Back
Top Bottom