Modded Wasr with AR stock...What do you think?

What do you think of this conversion?

• Total voters

Hunng

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
83   0
Reaction score
IMG_0228.jpgIMG_0229.jpg

Lines up very well aesthetically. Hows it fit your cheek for your sight radius, is it too high, low or just right?

Its excellent, a lot higher than the comparable VLTOR tube as far as cheek weld goes...i wouldn't say just right, it could be higher like an AR, but it isn't...but its as close as it gets.

It looks alright. I'm not normally a fan of collapsible stocks on AK's but if it you like it that's all that matters. :thumb:

Oh, and there ain't nothing wrong with a WASR either. I've owned several and they all have functioned perfectly. Are they as smooth as a MAK, Polytech, Arsenal etc.? No, but it's an AK and it will go bang when you pull the trigger.

It looks alright. I'm not normally a fan of collapsible stocks on AK's but if it you like it that's all that matters. :thumb:

Oh, and there ain't nothing wrong with a WASR either. I've owned several and they all have functioned perfectly. Are they as smooth as a MAK, Polytech, Arsenal etc.? No, but it's an AK and it will go bang when you pull the trigger.

Yep you're right man, but a little time with a file and different sandpapers and a honing stone...and its pretty buttery...i just wanted this conversion because the standard AK stock beats the piss outta my face...the cheek weld is way too slim.

Back
Top Bottom