MoH WARFIGHTER!!!!

Gunfighter

Army Icon
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
291   0
Reaction score
This game is amazing! Just played through the entire story, and it is worth every penny.
Online is great too, and will only get better as more people get the game.

It is very accurate as far as weapons. Got some Daniel Defense M4's, Sig P226, HK45c, LaRue DMR, FN SCAR, and branded optics (Trijicon, Aimpoint, EO Tech) w/ the proper reticle.
In other words, unlike Call of Duty, MoH actually has technical advisors!

I HIGHLY recommend this game

I'm on PS3, if y'all want to start a fire team, lonegunman690.

when I get home I'm sending a request over mine is obviously laxguy59, I'll have to pick it up I've beat BF3 to death and need a change.

Awesome. Yeah me too. Unlike battlefield this has a lot of smaller maps with a lot more intense close quarters fighting

Uh oh..... better than COD??? My beef with BF3 is that it was way too big and too complicated for me. I love the COD platforms and can't wait for the new one in November. I always play them for a few months and get bored, maybe this will spark a new interest..... doing research now.

I got warfighter yesterday, while its a really good game I was a little disappointed by the story line, but game play is really good.

I haven't had time to play online yet

Story line is better than the first. The graphics a pretty sweet on the 360. It's neck and neck with BF3. I am just burnt out on all the COD's it's the same thing over and over.

Back
Top Bottom