MoH WARFIGHTER!!!!

I'll be honest I'm not sure which one's I've specifically played, but I'm pretty sure I've played them all, my GF's brother likes all of the CoD series so I play them whenever I go to her home and I feel like it is the worst map set ups that take no skill to flank so you end up with a never ending shot in the back fest. BF3 takes time and skill to flank, there are areas to sneak behind the lines but they are slow paths and require stealth.

I will say I like CoD:World at War

World at War was by far my favourite too. I have played MW3 for 10 months now, the clan is will hit lv50 this week, we are just under 400 in the world. Its not a realistic game by far, its an arcade shooter really but most play for fun. BF3 was a good game, a better game probably but its the people who make it what it is, I found less teamwork on their, I guess I just prefer the atmosphere of MW3.

Will have to pick up warfighter and see how it plays, like a few other posters I am craving Assassins Creed 3, played them all through and curious to see what happens next. Oh and Dishonored, now that is an awesome game :)

so i have been playing MOH online the last couple of days and i must say im pretty dissapointed with it. I will be trading this in next week for halo 4.

Back
Top Bottom