MoH WARFIGHTER!!!!

Uh oh..... better than COD??? My beef with BF3 is that it was way too big and too complicated for me. I love the COD platforms and can't wait for the new one in November. I always play them for a few months and get bored, maybe this will spark a new interest..... doing research now.

Yes, better.
If by complicated you mean non Halo-ish, running around with a Barrett like a shotgun, then yes.
You probably won't like it due to the massive amount of weapon and player customization available. It kind of overwhelmed me at first...but now its awesome. Choosing different muzzle devices based on the location and task at hand. Optics, length of collapsible stock, etc.

I played the beta for this couple of weeks ago. Even then it was pretty good I'm glad to see that they probably worked out the issues with glitching and a few various other things even then though it was still a very fun game looking at picking it up for myself soon.

You didn't even like the very first Modern Warfare? That's the only one I acknowledge as being a game and not a mindless **** fest.

I'll be honest I'm not sure which one's I've specifically played, but I'm pretty sure I've played them all, my GF's brother likes all of the CoD series so I play them whenever I go to her home and I feel like it is the worst map set ups that take no skill to flank so you end up with a never ending shot in the back fest. BF3 takes time and skill to flank, there are areas to sneak behind the lines but they are slow paths and require stealth.

I will say I like CoD:World at War

Back
Top Bottom