Monday night football

all i know is that it is going to be yet another long season for me. **sigh** the browns will never cease to amaze me with the poor decisions they make.

one day before the end of the world, i would like to see cleveland win a super bowl (hell the saints did it, so did the seahawks, so why cant the browns?)
IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR!?

I like the guy though. He's talented. Since he's small he's an under dawg in the NFL and I'm a bit of a fanboy for under dawgs. I just wish he would tone down the attitude and humble up before someone does it for him. It would be a shame for his talent to sit on the sidelines because his mouth or a certain finger got him a 285lb piece of humble pie served swiftly to his leg/s.

The big talkers are usually ones whose careers fizzle out and die a slow death in the CFL.

super-bowl-photo-gallery.jpg

I like the guy though. He's talented. Since he's small he's an under dawg in the NFL and I'm a bit of a fanboy for under dawgs. I just wish he would tone down the attitude and humble up before someone does it for him. It would be a shame for his talent to sit on the sidelines because his mouth or a certain finger got him a 285lb piece of humble pie served swiftly to his leg/s.
Actually the redskins were cool with it. They thought it was funny. Apparently they were talking **** to him and telling him to go back to college lol.

Back
Top Bottom