• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mood Music...

Depends on how the day went.
In college I would bring (to say something about how long ago it was) a Walkman with two tapes to exams. One to play on the way there and on the way home if the test went well, and this version of this song if it didn't - and I'd walk home by the long route.

Dazed and Confused has it's place in Zap history. But I don't know if I would call it mood music. I would say that most of the Houses of the Holy album qualifies. The Rain Song is one of my all time favorites. And No Quarter is definitely mood music.

This @3:30 am...
That's a damn good one. Every time I hear it I'm reminded of Rose Hill Cemetery in Macon. It may be the last good and beautiful place left in all of Macon. The Ocmulgee river is right there next to it along with the train tracks. And the hillside of Confederate Graves is cool. Me and the wife have had a few lunches and drinks down there.

That's a damn good one. Every time I hear it I'm reminded of Rose Hill Cemetery in Macon. It may be the last good and beautiful place left in all of Macon. The Ocmulgee river is right there next to it along with the train tracks. And the hillside of Confederate Graves is cool. Me and the wife have had a few lunches and drinks down there.
Oh yes... A special place

Back
Top Bottom