• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

More Chris Kyle news

Chris Kyle will always be a legend/hero along with all other service members IMHO. But, with that being said, I agree and dont believe he should get the MOH. He will go down in US history as one of the deadliest snipers in American History. Now when I think about a MOH recipient, this bad dude comes to mind. Obviously there are others, but this guy just blew me away when I watched his story.
MSG. Roy Benavides

Chris Kyle will always be a legend/hero along with all other service members IMHO. But, with that being said, I agree and dont believe he should get the MOH. He will go down in US history as one of the deadliest snipers in American History. Now when I think about a MOH recipient, this bad dude comes to mind. Obviously there are others, but this guy just blew me away when I watched his story.
MSG. Roy Benavides

That was an amazing story and he is without a doubt, AN AMERICAN HERO!

I agree with Kyle that Hathcock was "greater",but ,in my opinion,due to the fact that Hatchcock had limitations on weaponry that Kyle didn`t have. Hathcock had to come up with his equipment and was self-trained,also.Hatchcock had to crawl through snakes,ants,and other stuff to set up a shot. I don`t know what Kyle had to put up with in his war environment,though.

Back
Top Bottom